Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mork

I admit I have all the Mork and Mindy episodes that have so far appeared on DVD.
I'd like to get hold of an episode of a short-lived sit-com called Out of the Blue about an angel named Random that was also introduced on Happy Days. The Out of the Blue episode in particular involves Mork. But until recently I hadn't even seen the Happy Days Mork episodes in decades. Here they are as found on youtube, corny but fun:

Happy Days episode: My Favorite Orkan
















Happy Days flashback filler episode: Mork Returns















As for the Cartoon show that followed Mork and Mindy in 1982, I'd still like to see it even though the intro looks unimpressive:



It pretty much answers the question about why I hadn't heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment