Sunday, July 6, 2014

Far from over-Frank Stallone - directed by Sly







I wonder what the average Sly Stallone fan thinks of this movie.

Much of it falls into the "so bad it's good" category.



It's not without entertainment, and the song is pretty good, but if someone buys this

expecting the typical Stallone subject matter they will be in for a shock.



The "Satan's Alley" production seems kind of overblown, but I assume that is

the world being depicted.



I had seen a headline about a politician "Far from Over" and it reminded me of

this tune by Sly's brother.  The only reason I have this on DVD is that it came

with Saturday Night Fever.  I think the fact that in the original movie Tony Monaro

(Travolta) has a Rocky poster on his wall is the reason Stallone ended up directing

this sequel.




No comments:

Post a Comment