Sunday, May 24, 2009

putting off health

There are some things that need to be actually written into a daily planner.

Definitely getting to a dentist. Apparently a split molar isn't something to ignore for awhile. My left jaw hurts like hell. Put some expsensive ambosol in there this morning so I could sleep a bit. But at work now I still have to deal with it. Swishing some mouthwash over the area helps for a few minutes. I'll likely go through a bottle before my shift is done.

My right knee still has something not quite right. May get it ex-rayed on Monday.

Also have to ask OHIP to look up records as far back as 2004 when the Rudd Clinic lost my results from something there and claimed I was a no show. Not that I'm planning a belated lawsuit. I just like to know.

It would have been better to assume from the start that "we're taking care of it" is not something to believe and that ultimately it's better to find out immediately if someone is trying to avoid giving you bad news. Need to prevent hemmoroids as much as possible too. Maybe permanently. I mean how do I plan for anything? Pain in the ...

Have to settle on a new doctor and a dentist as well, not necessarily in that order.
Man, been a while since I've had a real persistant tooth ache. I can only swish so much mouthwash in there to numb it. Man, pain is an inconvenience. It's worse if I lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment